Ansu Fati remains the name on everybody’s lips in Barcelona as he continued his outrageous start to his career in the 5-2 win over Valencia.
Still just 16, Fati wrote his name into the history books by scoring against Osasuna before the international break and followed that up with a goal and assist against Valencia.
We’ve taken a look at five records the teenager has broken in the last two weeks.
– After scoring in a 2-2 draw at Osasuna at the age of 16 years and 304 days, Fati became Barcelona’s youngest ever goalscorer.
– In being named in the starting XI against Valencia, Fati became the youngest ever Barcelona player to start at the Camp Nou, beating Marc Muniesa’s record set in 2009.
– Within seven minutes of the 5-2 win over Valencia, Fati had become the youngest player to provide a goal and assist in the same game in the history of La Liga.
The name on everyone's lips after this game was ANSU FATI…💎🌟
— LaLiga (@LaLigaEN) September 14, 2019
– His second-minute opener also made Fati the youngest ever goalscorer at the Camp Nou.
– In his first three Barcelona appearances, Fati has scored more goals than Sergio Busquets has managed in his previous 240 games for the club.