Grass is green and Harry Kane’s stats for 2020-21 are absolutely outrageous
Right then, who’s going to say it? Fine, we’ll do it: Harry Kane is playing in Ballon d’Or form for Tottenham in 2020-21.
Kane reached a special landmark in Tottenham’s 3-1 victory over Ludogorets in the Europa League, bringing up his 200th goal for the club.
And that milestone only underlined Kane’s ludicrous numbers for Spurs, which, in truth, have got a bit out of hand this season…
– With 12 goals and 10 assists, Harry Kane has been directly involved in 22 goals in 13 appearances in all competitions for Spurs this season.
– Kane averages a goal or assist every *41.6 minutes* in all competitions this season.
– Those 12 goals make Kane the top scoring Premier League player in all competitions so far this term.
– Only Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewangoalski, who posted his own ridiculous numbers in 2019-20, has scored as many goals as Kane in Europe’s top five leagues.
– While topping the Premier League’s assist chart, Kane (eight) has twice as many as the players occupying joint-second place, Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish and John McGinn.
– In scoring against Ludogorets, Kane reached a double century of goals in just 300 appearances.
– Overall, Kane averages a goal every 116 minutes for Tottenham in all competitions. He averages a goal or assist every 97.5 minutes (38 assists in total).
– Harry Kane is a one-season wonder.