Seven stats to show Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s incredible form
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang came to Arsenal‘s rescue yet again in the 1-1 draw against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Monday night.
A second-half equaliser from Aubameyang saw the Gunners come away with a point – and continued the striker’s superb form.
We’ve taken a look at seven of the best stats about the Gabon international. He’s really f*cking good, isn’t he?
– Aubameyang has now either scored or assisted in every game he has featured in for Arsenal this season, with eight goals and one assist in eight appearances.
– Aubameyang is the first Arsenal player since Dennis Bergkamp in 1997-98 to scored seven goals in their opening seven Premier League matches of a season.
– Aubameyang’s goals have won Arsenal nine points already this season, which contributes to 75% of their total tally.
– Since January 2018, Aubameyang’s goals have won his side 32 points, more than any other Premier League player – seven ahead of his nearest challenger, Harry Kane.
– No player has scored more Premier League goals than Aubameyang since he made his debut for Arsenal (39 goals in 56 games).
– Since the start of the Premier League era, Aubameyang’s ratio of 113.3 minutes per goal is bettered by only Sergio Aguero’s record of 106 minutes per goal.
– In his last 17 matches, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 17 goals. In comparison, in their last 17 matches, Manchester United as an entire team have scored 15 goals.