Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang boats a phenomenal scoring record for Arsenal – and he is one of the world’s most clinical strikers.
The 30-year-old made his debut for the Gunners against Everton in February 2018 after completing a £56million move from Borussia Dortmund.
We’ve looked at how many league goals some of the best forwards in Europe have scored since then to see who comes out on top.
Happy 2️⃣7️⃣th birthday to Mauro Icardi! 🥳
19 goals so far this season for PSG…
One of the most clinical strikers around 🔥pic.twitter.com/HJvz379FyR
— Football on BT Sport (@btsportfootball) February 19, 2020
Harry Kane that is absolutely magnificent! 😮
Spurs take the lead thanks to their number 10…
An astonishing touch and finish while off-balance 🔥 pic.twitter.com/zwvXNnlTLh
— Football on BT Sport (@btsportfootball) September 21, 2019
All 20 of Timo Werner’s Bundesliga goals this season 🔥
— Goal (@goal) February 19, 2020
Since the start of February 2018, Aubameyang has outscored all of the above in the league, as he has found the back of the net 49 times in 74 Premier League appearances.
The striker scored 10 league goals in his first half-season at Arsenal before getting 22 in 2018-19, and he has 17 so far this season.
Only Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Robert Lewandowski, Kylian Mbappe and Ciro Immobile have scored more goals in the big five leagues in that time.
– Since making his league debut for the club, Aubameyang has scored more than twice as many as any other Arsenal player in that time. Alexandre Lacazette is in second place with 24 league goals.
– Out of his 49 league goals, 38 were scored with his right foot, eight with his left foot and three with his head.
– The vast majority of his Premier League goals have come from inside the box – with only four of his 49 being fired in from distance.
– He has scored seven Premier League goals against Burnley, three more than any other team. Everton (4), Watford (4), and Tottenham (3) are his next favourite victims.
– As well as being a world-class goalscorer, he has also provided 10 league assists for his team-mates, averaging a goal or assist every 0.74 games.
– Aubameyang has scored 17 winning Premier League goals. Mohamed Salah is the only player with more since February 2018.
– The striker completes 0.96 key passes, 2.76 shots and 1.4 dribbles per 90 minutes for Arsenal in the Premier League.